Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To roll forward CIL 2020/21 receipts and
transfer an amount to cover administrative costs.
RESOLVED it be noted that:
(1) 5% of income received to date will be transferred to the JCS budget as a contribution towards administrative costs
(2) the remaining 95% of income received during the financial year 2019/20 will be rolled forward into 2020/21
(3) a review of the CIL Charging Schedules is being undertaken
(4) proposals for the governance arrangements for funding the infrastructure schemes identified in the JCS Infrastructure Delivery Plan, will be brought to Cabinet as a recommendation of the CIL Leader Board during the next financial year
(5) proposals for governance arrangements for local (i.e. Gloucester) infrastructure schemes will be brought to Cabinet early in the next financial year.
Publication date: 13/02/2020
Date of decision: 12/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 12/02/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 21/02/2020