(1) The results of the PSPO consultation be noted;
(2) To note that previous delegation, provided by Cabinet to the Head of Communities in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Communities and Neighbourhoods, for the authorisation of Public Space Protection Orders remains in place for all future PSPO proposals.
(3) Delegated authority remains as above to implement the recommended Public Space Protection Orders contained in this report and drafted in Appendix 3 of the report, those being:
a) PSPO for Gloucester City relating to dog and alcohol nuisance provisions
b) PSPO to supersede the Gating Order for Organs Alley
c) PSPO to implement an Alcohol Free Zone for Gloucester City centre Taking in to account the views of Overview and Scrutiny and Council.
(4) The PSPO creating an alcohol free zone for the City Centre/BID area is implemented at a future date, following further consultation with partner agencies.
(5) Further consultation be undertaken in Barton and Tredworth to explore the appropriateness of implementing PSPO(s) there, following requests from residents, partner agencies and ward councillors.
(6) Gating Orders that are currently in place are scheduled for individual reviews, with all being completed by the end of 2019.
(7) A review and update of the Safe & Attractive Streets Policy and PSPO guidance takes place.
(8) A Memorandum of Understanding is drawn up for both the night time and day time economies, between partner agencies who work within the City Centre and a “DaySafe” type meeting, to mirror NightSafe, is established.