(1) the Options Report is received and welcomed
(2) the recommendations made by the Overview and Scrutiny Committee (Paragraph 3.4 of the report) are considered and subject to that consideration…
(3) in the period June to mid-September 2020 both Ubico and Amey are invited to submit proposals for service delivery
(4) a Best Value Review is undertaken to provide a benchmark against which to assess the proposals identified above in early October
(5) if neither of the options presents a suitable proposition move to commence a formal procurement exercise to secure an external service delivery partner having first determined whether to offer a fully or partially integrated service
(6) delegated authority be given to the Corporate Director (after consultation with the Cabinet Lead for the Environment) to implement these decisions.