(1) the transformation proposals set out in this report be welcomed, endorsed and adopted
(2) action is taken to ensure that customers are surveyed as part of the redesign of customer focussed processes
(3) the officers identified in the report be authorised to implement the programme as set out in this report, including the establishment of a Transformation Board
(4) it be noted that the Leader has appointed the Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources to the Transformation Board
(5) Ignite be retained to support the Council’s future Transformation Programme as set out in this report and authorise the Corporate Director to procure this service in a way which complies with the Council’s Contract Rules
(6) the creation of the new fixed-term posts as set out in the report be approved but that action to appoint to the proposed permanent posts be deferred pending further reports on funding, potential savings and the business case for this investment.
(7) the budget and funding plan set out in this report be approved