RESOLVED it be noted that:
(1) 5% of income received to date will be transferred to the JCS budget as a contribution towards administrative costs
(2) the remaining 95% of income received during the financial year 2019/20 will be rolled forward into 2020/21
(3) a review of the CIL Charging Schedules is being undertaken
(4) proposals for the governance arrangements for funding the infrastructure schemes identified in the JCS Infrastructure Delivery Plan, will be brought to Cabinet as a recommendation of the CIL Leader Board during the next financial year
(5) proposals for governance arrangements for local (i.e. Gloucester) infrastructure schemes will be brought to Cabinet early in the next financial year.