(1) the report is accepted and progress against the objectives of the Cultural Strategy noted
(2) the City Council submits a bid to the Cultural Investment Fund
(3) should the eligibility criteria be met, the City Council submits an expression of interest to the Arts Council England Cultural Development Fund round 2 and submit a full bid should the City Council expression of interest be successful
(4) authority is delegated to the Head of Culture, in consultation with the Section 151 Officer and Council Solicitor, to
a) submit bids to the Cultural Investment Fund and Arts Council England Cultural Development Fund round 2
b) enter into any grant agreement required by the grant providers
c) enter into any necessary agreements with the cultural partners referred to in paragraph 3.3 of the report to facilitate the submission of the applications for funding
(5) that an expression of interest for Gloucester being UK City of Culture 2025 be submitted by Gloucester Culture Trust is fully endorsed and supported.